The Medicare experience is not always as straightforward as we’d like it to be. However, online tools can help you learn about Medicare and manage your health plan, making your experience less complicated – and even more enjoyable.
But where do you begin? It’s true, there’s a lot of misinformation out there about Medicare. When educating yourself online, it’s important to visit credible resources that can help you understand the Medicare basics, find and compare plans and prepare for your enrollment decision. Below are a few of our favorite credible resources for learning about Medicare.
- Medicare.gov – Your one-stop-shop for learning all you need to know when it comes to Medicare, including how to enroll, comparing plans, and understanding your coverage options.
- Medicare.gov plan-finder tool – Shop for and compare Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans with a simple and easy-to-use plan-finder tool. This tool helps you narrow down your options.
- Medicare Part D plan-comparison tool – Compare and learn about Medicare drug plan (Part D) options, and enroll in a plan.
- Advise Insurance’s Medicare plan comparison tool – Compare and shop for Medicare drug plans with this simple and easy to use comparison tool.
- 2023 Medicare Checklist – Use this checklist as a guide before, during and after the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) to help you prepare and review Medicare plans.
- The Advise Unlock Your Medicare Guidebook – This Medicare guide helps you learn and prepare for the Medicare Annual Enrollment Period, from understanding Medicare plan options, and helping you narrow down your resources for finding the best plan for you. Click here to view the Spanish language version.
- Medicare and You Handbook – Find out what’s new in Medicare for 2023 from the official U.S. government Medicare handbook. Learn about your Medicare coverage options, the parts of Medicare and Medicare Advantage, and how to enroll.
Are you ready to get started finding the right Medicare plan for your unique needs? Register for a free Medicare Review or get over-the-phone help from an Advise licensed agent at AdviseInsurance.com or by calling (833) 923-1869 (TTY: 711).